Saturday 11 June 2011

Don't let debts ruin your life....

Hi,

Are your debts ruining your life right now?
Is your family affected by your debts?
Are you disappointing your family?
Are you gambling their money away?
Are you going to continue disappointing them over and over again?
.....

I can continue going on further but I know how you feel. I was in that position before. However, I met my mentor one day and that really help me solve my debt problem.

I'm Zue Kamal. I'm a Debt Consultant with RSL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY. I know you are in trouble and I want to help you. Before that allow me to share with you my story..

5 years ago was a living hell for me.  Everyday, I had people knocking on my door every single day for 7 months. Be it creditors, family members and even friends who I trusted and thought they will help me when I was in trouble. Instead they harassed me, scolded me for all the debts that I had incurred.

I was lost and felt hopeless. My husband and I had no one to turn to..  

At work I can't concentrate on my job and my boss began to see how bad my performance was. Very often I was called into the office to be lectured by him. Even though I explained to him my situation but nothing much could be done. Fortunately he was kind to let me work there despite the problems I had.  

Do you wonder how I got into that Dark Hole?

Well, I bought clothes, shoes, gifts for nieces and nephews without thinking about the amount I spent. I went on crazy holidays and kept swiping the credit cards like nobody business. I just spend and spend as though I am the richest person in the world.  I  lost control of my sensibility.

By the time I got back to reality, my worst nightmare came. I had 3 different credit cards back then and the  bill amounted to 3 x $5,000 = $15,000. I totally got a shocked of my life. There and then my mind became confuse and at the same time worried...

"Will I go Jail?".. "Will I be Bankrupt?"..."Will be my House be taken away" and many more questions kept ringing and ringing in my head..

Now are you in the same position I was 5 years ago?

If you are. Hear me out..

About 4 years ago, one of our friends who knew of our problem suggested that we attend a business preview, hoping that by doing a part time business that would solve our problem.

So we agreed to attend the Business Preview Session.

Then there came this Man.. Tall, medium built, handsome with a smily face. Though he was not the main speaker, but this man touch on this topic - Debt. To me it was like a prayer answered by God. How did this happen that I came that night to learn about a business instead I found a better solution to my debt issues. 

The rest of the story is history. My $15,000 debt was resovled within 3 years from the time I met my mentor. 

Now it seemed like a long time, 3 years but I was fortunate to know that. Some people I knew who had less debts from us but took more than 5 years to settle it. 

Why is that? How did we solve the problem faster than this person?

Well I can tell you that we did not skim on spending. Because we still have the mortgage to pay, bills to pay and need food on the table. So how exactly did we manage to solve our debt issues? 

We definitely did not do it alone. We had someone hand holding us thru'  until how we are today. Yes we are debt free now except for our house. We've cut off all our credit cards, our family can own our car without worries and we have plenty of money to spend and even go for holidays. All thanks to our mentor. 

Are you in our situation right now? Do you want to be debt free?Now there is so much I can share with you in writing but for me to give you more information it is better that I meet your in person or you come to our preview sesion with my mentor.

Ooh yes. Did we tell you that we went through training under our mentor to become debt consultants to help people who were in a similar boat like us? 

Yes..  We are still under training at the moment.. However we have already received more than 20 clients so far and we have been helping them to get them out of the mess.

Yes. Our mentor will also be helping and guiding you at the same time.

Yes. We work as team. We are not a one man consultant business.

Allow me to ask you some question..

Do you want to live a happy life? 
Do you want a better life for your family?
Do you want to be free from financial burden?
Do you want your children to carry your financial burden?

How dare you let your children suffer from your mistakes?

Now whatever problems you have, that could be solved. If you don't dare to do it alone, come to us and we can help you get through this situation.

Trust us and we'll help you come out with a plan to get you out.. To meet us or attend our preview session to meet my mentor, contact us @ 8407 9111

To a debt FREE Life..
Zue Kamal

PS: Don't Let Debts Ruin Your Life.. Get Help.. Get our help.. Contact us @ 8407 9111 

No comments:

Post a Comment